Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years!!!


Is it "new year" or "new years"????? I have no clue. Well, if my Grandma can go to a "Wal-Marts" I can wish you happy new years.
We ushered in 2009 with a rockin' karaoke party filled with an abundance of booze, chips, dip, and all the Judds and Queen you can handle. It's become sort of a tradition by popular demand since last year's bash was such a hit. "We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout...." Can you name that tune?
Actually, this is just my friend. We didn't get married in a fever or any other state.
THIS is my husband. He was in a fever due to the fact that he ate approximately 23 jalepenos for lunch. He was a New Years champ right to the end...
I feel sort of guilty because I got him the offenders for Christmas...
Don't feel too bad for him....he's punishing me with a day filled with football. Yuck.
Have a great one!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Jackson, Johnny Cash and June Carter. What do I win?

Traveling Spork said...

I suppose you can have a snickers.