Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Us!



Today marks the 3rd anniversary of me officially gaining a last name that everyone can spell and Aubrey gaining a personal chef and toilet cleaner!


We have grand plans to go to Six Flags over St. Louis to celebrate! Roller-coasters are the perfect way to celebrate a happy marriage, don't you think? So, here's my awkward tribute- Husby, life with you is like slowly climbing the "big drop"........
I can hardly stand the anticipation for adventures lying ahead and I'm always willing to stand in line to do it all over again. I love you!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

We love you guys more than any roller coaster in the world. Happy anniversary!

Sindy in Tulsa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Hope you guys have a great time celebrating! See you soon!

Jill of All Trades said...

Beautiful.